메뉴 건너뛰기

이슈 방탄 그래미 뮤지엄 깨알후기 번역했어 (좀 길어) + 추가번역
4,665 94
2018.09.13 02:35
4,665 94
https://twitter.com/hopekidoki/status/1039723684213059584

I’m only going to talk about certain parts I remember. I was really focused on capturing the boys in front of my eyes so some parts may be a blur
내가 기억하는 특정 부분에 대해서만 이야기할게. 눈앞의 애들을 (눈에) 담는데 집중했기 떄문에 일부분(에 대한 내 기억)은 흐릿할 수도 있음

The program first started with a brief introduction of the boys by the Grammy Museum Artistic Director Scott Goldman (awesome guy). He said he chose the jacket he was wearing tonight because its inside lining was purple. He knew it was a special color for us
그래미 뮤지엄의 예술감독인 스콧 골드만(멋진 남자)이 간단하게 애들을 소개하면서 이 프로그램을 시작했어. 스콧은 오늘 입은 자켓을 고른 이유가 바로 내부 안감이 보라색이기 때문이라 했어. 보라색이 우리에게 특별한 색이란걸 알고 있었어

Then they showed the Idol music video on a screen before the boys actually entered the room. We were singing along and getting really hype for the boys to come out
(간략한 소개) 다음으로 스크린에 아이돌 뮤비를 틀었어. 애들이 들어오기 전에 말야. 우린 노래를 따라 부르고 있었고, 아이들이 등장하기에 완전 신나는 분위기를 연출했지

When Namjoon entered the room, the fans all told him Happy Birthday & we all clapped together to congratulate him (including the interviewer HAHA). Namjoon was wearing a black suit (more on the casual side) with his hair pushed back but boy he was GLOWING
남준(알엠)이 들어왔을 때 팬들은 모두 해피버스데이를 외쳤고 우린 모두 그를 축하하기 위해 함께 박수를 보냈어 (인터뷰어 포함 하하). 남준인 (캐주얼한) 검정수트에 완깐머리였는데 아 진짜! 눈이 부시더라

The first question asked about their show at the Staples Center & how it was different from their previous US shows (not 100% exact). Hoseok answered in Korean, and he said the first difference was that they had 4 shows this time, and that they got to share their new album “Love Yourself: Answer” with their fans for the first time.
첫번째 질문은 스테이플즈 센터에서의 콘서트에 관한 거였는데 이전의 미국공연들과 어떻게 달랐는지도 물었어 (내 기억이 100 % 정확하진 않음). 호석이(제이폽)가 한국어로 대답했는데, 첫번째 차이점은 이번엔 (엘에이에서) 4회 공연을 했다는 것, 그리고 처음으로 팬들과 함께 새 앨범 "럽유어셀프 앤서"를 함께했다는 거라 말했어

The next question asked how the audience here in the US were different from say, those in Korea or Japan, and Namjoon started off by stating that America has one of the biggest music markets in the world, so its audience is high-level as well and added that the audience here really “knows how to play” (LA ARMYS MAKE SOME NOISE
다음 질문은 미국의 관객이, 예를 들면 한국이나 일본의 관객과 어떻게 다른지였고 남준이는 미국의 음악시장이 세계에서 가장 크다는 사실을 언급하면서 대답을 시작했어. 그래서  관객도 높은 수준이다, 여기 청중들은 정말 "놀 줄 안다"고 덧붙였고 (엘에이 아미들아 소리질러!)

(I'm gonna write things in random order bc I'm already forgetting them asdfhj) Then Scott said that he watched a lot of their videos and mentioned the BigHit Introduction at the beginning of their music videos (I was triggered) and asked what "Music & Artist for Healing" means
(벌써 기억이 가물가물해지고 있어서 이제부터는 기억나는대로 무작위로 쓸게) 그런 다음 스콧은 자기가 다수의 방낱 뮤비를 봤는데 뮤비 시작마다 있는 빅히트 인트로에서 "치유를 위한 음악과 아티스트"는 무엇을 의미하는지를 물었어

I honestly don't remember their answer but I do remember there was a pretty long pause until they started answering and Scott said "that one stumped you guys didn't it" and we all laughed
솔직히 애들이 뭐라 대답했는지 기억나지 않지만 애들이 답변하기 전에 꽤 긴시간의 정지가 있었다는건 기억해. 스콧은 "이 질문이 여러분들을 곤란하게 했군요, 그렇죠?"라고 말했고 우린 모두 웃었어

이 질문에 대한 답변 추가: 
NJ: before our debut we promised 2 things 1) we would talk/write/sing about what is inside us 2) we would make music to be helpful to the world
남준: 데뷔하기 전에 우리는 두가지를 약속했다. 첫째 우리 안에 있는 것에 관해 이야기하고 글을 쓰고 노래 할 것이다. 둘째 세상에 도움이 되는 음악을 만들 것이다

THEY TALKED ABOUT THE BIGHIT MUSIC FOR HEALING AND THEIR THEMES OF SCHOOL AND YOUTH AND GROWING UP AND NAMJOON WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW SOMETIMES YOU WANT TO LIVE AND SOMETIMES YOU WANT TO DIE AND LOVE IS AN ABILITY NOT A FEELING
탄이들은 치유를 위한 빅히트, "학교와 청춘, 그리고 성장"이란 주제에 대해 얘기했고 남준이는 "네가 때론 얼마나 살고 싶은지 때론 얼마나 죽고 싶은지"에 대해 얘기했어. 사랑은 느낌이 아니라 능력이라고

Now, a huge question from Scott.
자, 스콧의 엄청난 질문이 이제 나온다

"Do you think K-Pop is a separate genre on its own?"
"당신들은 케이팝이 독자적인 장르라고 생각합니까?"

I loved that he asked this question, but it's also a very sensitive topic and a rather difficult one to answer so I was holding my breath for what's to come.
나는 스콧이 이 질문을 한게 좋았지만, 한편으론 매우 민감한 주제이고 대답하기가 다소 어려운 거라 어떤 대답이 나올지 숨을 죽이고 (기다리고) 있었어

Yoongi picked up the mic to answer this question, and I knew everything would be good. He started off by emphasizing multiple times that he was very cautious about answering this question bc he didn't want to be defining K-Pop in certain ways or confine it to certain definitions
윤기(슈가)가 이 질문에 대답하려고 마이크를 잡을때 난 (걱정할 필요없이 답변내용) 모든게 좋을걸 알았지. 이 질문에 답하는게 매우 조심스럽다는 점을 수차례 강조하면서 슈가는 답변을 시작했어. 왜냐면 케이팝을 특정방식으로 정의하거나 특정한 정의에 국한시키고 싶지 않기 때문이라고 말했어

He said that he thinks K-Pop cannot be identified just in terms of a music genre bc there are too many parts to it, from the dance, video, choreography, outfits, stage, etc.
케이팝은 오로지 음악장르의 관점에서만 정의할 수 없다. 왜냐면 춤, 뮤비, 안무, 의상, 무대 등등 아주 아주 많은 부분을 포함하고 있는게 케이팝이기 때문에.. 라고 슈가는 말했어

He said that he sees it as more of a comprehensive package of visual and auditory experiences that must be viewed holistically, rather than isolating them into separate parts
슈가는 케이팝을 (시각과 청각) 각각의 파트로 분리하기 보다는 전체적으로 보아야 하는, 시각과 청각적 경험의 포괄적인 패키지로 본다고 말했어

Scott also asked them about music production and how their participation makes it more meaningful. When asked about the time they put into producing, Yoongi said he sees it as a "365 Music Camp" where they're constantly thinking of melodies, lyrics, beats & sharing w/ each other
스콧은 또 음악제작(과정)에 대해 물었는데 애들이 이 과정에 참여하는게 어떻게 음악제작을 더 의미있게 하는지도 물었어. 프로듀스하는데 얼마만큼의 시간을 들이는지를 묻자 윤기(슈가)는 그 과정을 애들이 끊임없이 멜로디와 가사와 비트를 생각하고 이것들을 서로서로 공유하는 "365일 음악캠프"와 같다고 대답했어 

Namjoon added on by stating the importance of their relationship with the other producers in BigHit. He said that being on the same page as the producers and having no barriers between themselves is also a big factor in the quality of the music they produce
남준이(알엠)는 빅히트내 다른 프로듀서들과의 관계의 중요성에 대해 덧붙였어. 그는 프로듀서들과 서로 같은 생각을 하고 서로 간에 장벽이 없다는게 그들이 제작하는 음악의 질에 있어 중요한 요소라고 말했어

He said it's like a constant competition between themselves as well as the producers. They're always competing to see who can come up with the best melody, beat, or lyrics, and whoever comes up with the best one gets to put it on the song
알엠은 (방탄의 음악제작은) 멤버들 간만이 아니라 프로듀서들 간의 끊임없는 경쟁과 같다고 말했어. 최고의 멜로디, 비트 또는 가사를 누가 만들 수 있나 그들은 항상 경쟁하고 있으며, 가장 좋은 멜로디, 비트 또는 가사를 만들어 낸 사람은 누구나 그걸 노래에 넣을 수 있다고

Scott proceeded by saying that 7 people in a group is a lot to cooperate with, and asked if they ever disagree with each other. The answer was obviously yes, and Namjoon added the "we are humans too"
스콧은 한 그룹에 일곱명은 서로 협력하기엔 좀 많지 않냐면서 서로 의견이 맞지 않은 적은 없는지 물었고 대답은 물론 명백한 예스 였어. 남준이(알엠)는 "우리도 인간이다"라며 덧붙였지

Hoseok also added that they are all very cool-headed/objective when it comes to work, and they say no when something doesn't seem right. If something seems off or shows room for improvement, they point it out to each other
호석이(제이홉)는 일에 관한한 자기들 모두 매우 침착하고 객관적이라고, 뭔가 제대로가 아니라고 생각될 땐 "노"한다고 말했어. 뭔가 맞지 않는다거나 개선의 여지가 있다면, 자기들은 서로에게 그걸 지적한다고

He also said that when reviewing new choreography, they have to think about their bodies and stamina because "they're only getting older from now" LOOOOL (Please salvage their joints Mr. Son)
제이홉은 또 새안무를 검토할 때 자신들의 몸과 체력에 대해 생각해야먄 한다고 말했어. 왜냐면 "지금부터는 오로지 나이가 들어갈 뿐"(=매일매일 늙어갈 뿐)이라며 ㅋㅋㅋ (손성득쌤 애들 관절을 살려주세요)

Jungkook added onto the hyungs' response by saying they all have mutual respect for each other, so it's never a problem to have disagreements within the team and they handle it very well. Jimin also spoke about their disagreements when recording, but I don't remember too well :(
정국이가 형들 답변에 부연설명을 했는데 자기들은 서로 서로를 존중하고 있다고 말했어. 그래서 팀 내에서 의견 차가 있는건 문제도 아니라고, 자신들은 이런 이견을 잘 처리한다고 말했어. 지민이가 녹음할 때 의견 차이에 대해서도 말했지만 자세히는 기억나지 않네 ㅠㅠ

Scott also pointed out how remarkable it is that their fans will sing along to every word of their songs in Korean, and Yoongi said it's really remarkable and impressive because even when Western pop artists come to Korea for a concert, it's rare to see the crowd know the lyrics to every song by heart, so the fact that ARMYs around the world sing along to their songs all in Korean is truly special.
스콧은 또 방탄팬들이 한국어 노래의 모든 가사를 따라 부르는게 얼마나 놀라운 일인지를 지적했어. 윤기(슈가)는 서구 팝 아티스트들이 한국에 와서 콘서트를 할 때도 관객들이 모든 노래 가사를 외우고 있는건 드문 일이기 때문에 정말 놀랍고 인상적이라고 말했어. 그래서 전 세계의 아미가 자신들의 노래 모두를 한국어로 따라 부르는건 진심으로 특별한 거라고 말했어

This was the funniest question of the night IMO, but Scott asked if they got the inspiration for the theme of "Love Yourself" from Cypher Part 4  he asked them if it was some sort of a "mantra" and the crowd all cracked up. He REALLY did his research!
내 개인적 생각으로 오늘 가장 재미있는 질문이 바로 이건데, 스콧은 싸이퍼 파트 4에서 "럽유어셀프"라는 주제에 대한 영감을 얻었는지를 물었어. "럽마이셀프"가 일종의 "만트라"인가 물었고 (주: 만트라= 말하는대로 이루어지라는 일종의 심리적 주문/주술) 관객들은 모두 빵터졌어. 사전조사 정말 잘했지 뭐야!

Then Namjoon gave us a brief summary of the Love Yourself series consisting of 3 albums and 1 video. You fall in love at first, go through a heartbreak, realize that you can't love others unless you learn to love yourself first. He said he would be happy if their fans that listen to their albums come to love themselves even just a little bit through their music.
그래서 남준이(알엠)가 3개의 앨범과 1개의 비디오로 구성된 "럽유어셀프" 시리즈를 간략하게 요약했어. "넌 처음에 사랑에 빠지고, 그 담엔 실연을 겪고, 먼저 자신을 사랑하는 법을 배우지 않으면 다른 사람들을 사랑할 수 없다는 사실을 깨닫는다" 방탄 앨범을 듣는 팬이 음악을 통해 조금이라도 자신을 사랑하게 된다면 행복할거라고 알엠은 말했어 

Scott also asked the boys how they decide on a theme or concept for the albums, & Namjoon said they try to express their concerns or what they feel inside at the moment. For eXAMPLE, when they first debuted, they were young teen so their main theme was school (o! RU L8, 2? xD) but they obviously had to grow out of it at some point. They grew up and their perspectives on the world changed, so they make music and draw on concepts that go with their growth and changing perspectives
스콧은 또 앨범의 주제나 컨셉을 어떻게 정하는지를 애들에게 물었고 자신들의 관심사나 그들이 현재 내면에 느끼고있는 것을 표현하려고 한다고 남준이(알엠)가 대답했어. 예를 들어 처음 데뷔했을 때 애들은 십대 청소년이었기 때문에 그들의 메인테마는 학교였고 (o! RU L8, 2?) 그러나 분명히 어떤 시점에서 그 주제로부터 성장해 나와야 했고.... 그래서 그들은 성장했고 세계에 대한 그들의 시각 또한 바뀌었고. 그래서 자신들의 성장과 변화하는 관점/시각과 함께 가는 음악을 만들고 컨셉을 잡는다고 말했어

Scott asked what they start off with first when they make music, and Yoongi answered that they try not to stay too confined to the album's concept for their songs. They usually start off with the melody, but take into consideration the music video, dance, lyrics, etc. as well
스콧은 음악을 만들 때 처음에 무엇부터 시작하는지 물었고 윤기(슈가)는 앨범의 노래 컨셉에 너무 갖혀있지 않으려 노력한다고 말했어. 보통 멜로디로 시작하지만 뮤비, 댄스, 가사 등등도 함께 고려한다고

Another question was if there are any artists that influence their pathway or frankly "Who they're listening to" right now, and Jungkook said he listens to everything from Korean music to American pop songs. He said he's trying to be inclusive and diverse in his music taste.
(아티스트로서의) 각자의 길에 영향을 미치는 아티스트가 있나, 더 솔직히 말해서 "지금 듣고있는 아티스트"가 누구인가가 또다른 질문이었는데 정국이는 한국음악에서 미국팝음악에 이르기까지 모든 것을 듣는다고 대답했어. 정국인 자신의 음악취향이 모든 것을 포함하고 또한 다양해질 수 있도록 노력하고 있다고 말했어

Towards the end, Scott said that BTS' has a one-of-a-kind relationship with their fans that very few artists get to ever experience in their lives. Taehyung spoke for the first and only time by saying "ARMYs are our wings that help us fly higher" in Korean and we were all so soft
(인터뷰가) 막바지에 이르렀을 때 스콧은 BTS가 팬들과 유래를 찾을 수 없이 유일무이한 관계를 맺고 있다고 말했어. 그런 관계는 아주 극소수의 아티스트만이 자신의 삶에서 경험할 수 있는 거라고. 태형이(뷔)가 "아미는 우리가 더 높이 날 수있게 도와 주는 우리의 날개"라고 한국어로 말하면서 처음으로 입을 뗐어. (듣는) 우리는 모두 마음이 말랑말랑해졌지

Jin also added something but I think somebody told them that they were running out of time and the translator didn't get a chance to translate his message before moving onto the next question. I also forgot his words because it passed so quickly ahh
진이 뭐라고 부연설명했는데 (제작진) 누군가 시간이 없다고 말했나봐. 그래서 다음 질문으로 넘어가기 전 통역사가 진이 메시지를 통역할 기회가 없었어. 너무 빨리 지나가 버렸기 때문에 진이 무슨 말을 했는지 나도 잊어버렸어 아아!

Before the boys left, the interviewer said the boys had a quick look around the Grammy museum and asked how they liked it. They all said good things, then ofc Jungkook comes in with his "Liiiiiiiittttt" and that was the most Jungkook thing I've heard that night
애들이 그래미 박물관을 아주 잠깐 둘러봤는데 어떻게 느꼈는지를 애들이 (인터뷰를 마치고) 떠나기 전, 인터뷰어가 물었어. 애들 모두 좋은 얘기를 해줬지. 그 다음 영낙없는 정국이의 "Liiiiiiiittttt"(쩔었어요/오졌어요)가 나왔어. 그리고 그건 내가 그날 밤 들었던 (정국이 말) 중 가장 정국다운 말이었당

Then the boys said goodbye and got up to leave. We got into this mad rush to sing happy birthday to Namjoon before he exited the room, and he smiled the brightest smile and waved at us as he left
그리고 애들은 작별인사를 하고 떠나게 됐지. 우리는 남준이(알엠)가 인터뷰룸을 나가기 전에 생일축하노래를 불러주기 위해 미친듯 부산을 떨었어. 알엠은 떠나면서 가장 밝은 미소를 지으면서 우리에게 손을 흔들어 주었어

OH ONE MORE THING AOHGIH Scott asked BTS what it means to be perhaps the only artist to have had two consecutive albums place #1 on the BB 200, and Jungkook said he really feels the weight of the crown & that he feels the responsibility to match his words, action, and behavior to the level of their success. Overall, this was a GREAT interview by the director Scott Goldman. I could tell he really did his research. He genuinely studied BTS as artists for the work they put out to the world, not just a mere phenomenon or another "K-pop group"
오, 한가지 더! 스콧은 빌보드 200에서 2개의 앨범으로 연속해서 1위를 차지한 유일한 아티스트가 됐다는 사실이 무엇을 의미하는지를 방탄에게 물어 봤고 정국이는 왕관의 무게를 정말로 느끼고 있다고, 또한 방탄의 성공 수준에 걸맞는 말, 행위/활동, 행동을 해야한다는 책임감을 느낀다고 답변했어. 전반적으로 스콧 골드만 감독의 이번 인터뷰는 탁월했어. 나는 스콧이 방탄을 단순한 현상이나 그저 "케이팝그룹"의 하나로서가 아니라, 방탄이 세상에 내어놓은 작업물로서 그들을 아티스트로 여기고 진심을 다해 공부했다는 걸 알 수 있었어

He really understood the significance and meaning of their records and achievements, as well as their various sources of success such as meaningful lyrics, complex storyline and concepts, relationship with their fans, etc.
의미있는 가사, 복잡한 스토리나 컨셉, 팬과의 관계 등과 같은 방탄의 다양한 성공의 이유뿐만 아니라 방탄이 이룬 기록들과 업적들이 갖는 중요성과 의미를 스콧은 제대로 이해하고 있었어

Oh, and can I mention that he NEVER once brought up the use of their "social media" or listed it as a reason for success?
아, 그리고 그가 "소셜미디어"(=SNS)란 말을 결코 한번도 언급하지 않은 점, SNS를 성공의 이유로 결코 꼽지 않은 걸 내가 얘기해도 되겠니? 

I can tell you guys that you can certainly look forward to his interview as he asked questions that really matter :)
스콧이 정말로 중요한 질문을 했다는 점으로 미루어 (앞으로도) 그의 인터뷰를 확실히 기대해도 좋다고 너희에게 말할 수 있다 :)

Random observations I made:
Most of the questions were answered by Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok. The maknae line and Jin answered only a few questions, esp Jimin and Tae.
내가 관찰한 점 무작위로 말하겠음 :
질문의 대부분은 남준(알엠),윤기(슈가), 호석(제이홉)이 대답했거 막내라인이랑 진, 특히 지민이랑 태형(뷔)는, 많은 대답을 하지 않았어

I kind of laughed when I first saw the translator because he was the same guy from Ellen who refused to give the straight-up translation of "hooked-up" to BTS
통역사를 처음 보았을 때 나는 웃었는데 왜냐하면 그는 방탄에게 "hooked-up"이라는 말을 제대로 번역하기를 거부한 엘렌쇼의 바로 그 남자였거든 (주: 훅트업=연인관계가 아닌 사람과 가볍게 만나거나 OO하는 것)

BTS was facing the cameras on the opposite side from where I was sitting, so I could mainly only see Jungkook and Namjoon who were sitting on the outer edge. He was wearing this huge shiny ring and it looked so pretty on his finger I couldn't stop staring hgnhgg
방탄은 내가 앉은 곳과 반대쪽에 있는 카메라를 바라보고 있었기 때문에 바깥쪽에 앉아있던 정국과 남준이(알엠)만 주로 볼 수 있었어. 남준이?는 반짝이는 아주 큰 반지를 끼고 있었는데 그의 손가락에 너무 예쁘게 어율렸어. 그래서 뚫어지게 바라보는 걸 멈출 수 없었다

I think Jungkook had a problem with one of his in-ears or it kept falling out because he kept fidgeting with it and trying to move it out of the way. He also took off lint or dust or whatever from the back of Joon's jacket as he was talking uwu
정국이는 인이어 중 하나가 문제가 있었거나 암튼 하나가 계속 귀에서 빠지는 것 같았어. 왜냐면 그걸 갖고 계속 꼼지락거리면서 방해물을 제거하려고 (=문제를 해결하려고) 애쓰고 있었거든. 정국이는 또 (앞에 앉은) 알엠이 이야기하는 동안 알엠 등에 붙은 보푸라기인지 먼지인지를 떼어내기도 했지

Also y'all Jungkook wasn't kidding about his jawline during the last vlive. He kept turning his head and doing this neck stretch and everytime his jawline was POPPIN OUT I was goneeee
글고 얘들아 지난번 브이라이브에서 정국이 자기 칼턱에 대해 얘기한게 농담이 아니란거!  정국이는 계속 머리를 돌리고 목을 스트레치했는데 그때마다 매번 그의 턱선이 튀어나왔고 난 정말 뽕갔다

He also kept doing his little habit of dabbing his face with the back of his hand soo many times. An actual bunny
또 정국이는 손등으로 얼굴을 톡톡치는 그의 작은(귀여운) 습관을 계속했어. 현실토끼야

theqoo inserted image

Also their hands. They all have BEAUTIFUL hands my god I couldn’t stop staring. I could see Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Tae’s hands really well. I sound so creepy but the way Joon’s hand was holding that mic was so mesmerizing
그리고 애들 손.  애들 모두 아름다운 손을 가지고 있어. 오 주여 난 계속해서 뚫어지게 볼 수 밖에 없었어. 정국, 남준, 윤기, 태형이 손이 정말 잘 보였어. 소름끼치게 들릴 수도 있겠지만 마이크를 잡고 있는 남준이(알엠) 손이 그렇게 매혹적이더라

Lastly, I'd like to give a shoutout to @GRAMMYMuseum for having the best staff members and organizing the event so wonderfully. They even added extra chairs so they could accommodate as many fans...
마지막으로 @GRAMMYMuseum에 고맙다고 크게 외치고 싶어. 그래미뮤지엄의 스탭들은 최고였고 이번 이벤트를 아주 훌륭하게 조직/운영했기 때문이지. 심지어 가능한 많은 팬을 수용할 수 있도록 여분의 의자를 추가했다고

Their staff were all so kind and they were excited to see how happy WE were to see the boys? It was so heartwarming  Thank you for giving ARMYs a wonderful memory and an open platform for the boys to share their views
그래미뮤지엄 스탭들은 모두 매우 친절했고 애들을 보게 된 걸 우리가 얼마나 행복해하는지를 보면서 그들도 흥분상태였다고 (=>아이들을 보는 걸 행복해하는 아미들을 보면서 행복해하는 그래미스탭들ㅋㅋ) 정말 따수웠다. 아미에게는 멋진 추억을, 그리고 우리 애들이 견해/시각을 공유할 수 있는 오픈플랫폼을 제공해주셔서 너무 감사합니다

--------

추가

Q: why is it important for you to write about young people’s challenges, especially in Korea?
Q : 젊은이들의 도전, 특히 한국 젊은이들의 도전에 대해 글을 쓰는게 당신들에게 중요한 이유는 무엇?

YG: I used to use music as an escape and I noticed today there seems to be a lack of healthy music for people to listen to so we wanted to fill that, but it’s not only limited to Korea
윤기: 나는 (과거에) 음악을 탈출구로 사용했었는데 오늘날 사람들이들을 수있는 건강한 음악이 부족한 것 같다. 그래서 우린 이 빈곳을 채우고 싶었는데 그렇다고 이게 한국에만 국한된건 아니다
-----
Q: what was the intention of BTS when the group was being formed?
Q : 그룹을 만들때 BTS가 의도한 바는 무엇?

YG: Bang PD wanted us to write and sing about our own experiences
윤기 : 방피디님은 우리가 자기자신의 경험에 대해 쓰고 노래하기를 원했다

NJ: we wanted to be “a method of help for the world” and “use our abilities to help the world”
남준: 우리는 "(스스로가) 세상를 돕는 방법이 되"고 싶었고 "세상을 돕기 위해 우리의 능력을 사용하"고 싶었다

(스스로가) 세상를 돕는 방법이 되고 싶었다..... 이부분 정말 헬라릿!!!!!!

목록 스크랩 (51)
댓글 94
댓글 더 보기
새 댓글 확인하기

번호 카테고리 제목 날짜 조회
이벤트 공지 [🧡더페이스샵 X 더쿠🧡] 공기처럼 가볍게 슬림 핏! 무중력 선! ‘비타 드롭 선퀴드’ 체험 이벤트 320 04.27 43,681
공지 ▀▄▀▄▀【필독】 비밀번호 변경 권장 공지 ▀▄▀▄▀ 04.09 705,713
공지 공지접기 기능 개선안내 [📢4월 1일 부로 공지 접힘 기능의 공지 읽음 여부 저장방식이 변경되어서 새로 읽어줘야 접힙니다.📢] 23.11.01 3,185,217
공지 비밀번호 초기화 관련 안내 23.06.25 3,979,631
공지 ◤더쿠 이용 규칙◢ 20.04.29 20,456,868
공지 성별관련 공지 (언급금지단어 필수!! 확인) 16.05.21 21,467,280
공지 정보 더쿠 모바일에서 유튜브 링크 올릴때 주의할 점 744 21.08.23 3,461,013
공지 정보 나는 더쿠에서 움짤을 한 번이라도 올려본 적이 있다 🙋‍♀️ 218 20.09.29 2,302,820
공지 팁/유용/추천 더쿠에 쉽게 동영상을 올려보자 ! 3348 20.05.17 3,015,310
공지 팁/유용/추천 슬기로운 더쿠생활 : 더쿠 이용팁 3953 20.04.30 3,588,883
공지 팁/유용/추천 스퀘어 공지 (글쓰기 권한 포인트 상향 조정) 1236 18.08.31 7,961,464
모든 공지 확인하기()
2396842 기사/뉴스 지코, 현역 의혹ing…"홍은채, 내가 '생각보다 젊어서' 놀랐다고" (동네스타K) 19:46 163
2396841 유머 임오 쫓아가다가 수영장에 빠졌는데도 임오보면서 행복하게 웃는 루이🐼💜 3 19:46 205
2396840 유머 정한적 사고.jpg 2 19:46 143