메뉴 건너뛰기

스퀘어 CNN 필리핀 라이프 Penshoppe 새 엠버서더 송강 인터뷰
326 4
2022.02.18 23:47
326 4

https://www.cnnphilippines.com/life/style/fashion/2022/2/18/song-kang-penshoppe-exclusive-interview.html

인데 이제 영어를 곁들인 ㅠㅠ 

일단 큐앤에이만 급하게 해봄 ㅠㅠ

In a Penshoppe exclusive, we get to speak to Song Kang about how he dresses on lazy days, how he prepares for roles, and which of his characters is most like his personal style.

송강씨 안녕하세요! What are your getting dressed rituals? Do you like listening to music in the morning to set your mood for the day, for example?

옷을 입을 때 하는 의식 같은게 있을까요? 예를 들자면, 그 날의 무드를 정하기 위해 아침에 음악을 듣는다거나?

Get washed and put on my contacts. Nothing special, but something I never leave out in my routine is spraying my perfume. I’m quite sensitive to smell, so I like to put on perfume that suits my mood for the day before I go out.

씻고 렌즈를 껴요. 특별한 건 없는데, 일상에서 빼놓지 않는 게 향수 뿌리기예요. 제가 냄새에 민감해서 외출 전날에는 제 기분에 맞는 향수를 뿌리는 걸 좋아해요.

How do you determine what colors you like wearing at the moment? Does it depend on the weather/season, or is it more based on your mood?

그럴때 옷 색깔은 어떻게 결정하나요? 날씨/계절에 따라 달라지는 건가요, 아니면 기분에 따라?

I don’t think I have a specific standard and tend to wear whatever I feel like wearing [at the] moment. Just what comes to mind when I see a certain item.

저는 특별한 기준이 없고 제가 입고 싶은 옷을 입는 경향이 있는 것 같아요. 어떤 아이템을 보면 떠오르는 게 딱 있어요.

What’s your go-to lazy day/casual day outfit?

당신의 게으른 날/평상시 복장은 무엇인가요?

Something casual. I get to wear a lot of nice clothes for work so I prefer something comfortable in my daily outfit. At the same time, I’m quite interested in fashion so I try to incorporate some of the latest trends into my outfit.

캐주얼한 걸로요. 저는 일할 때 멋진 옷을 많이 입기 때문에 평상시에 편한 옷을 선호해요. 동시에, 패션에도 관심이 많아서 최신 트렌드를 반영하려고 노력합니다.

What outfit always makes you feel good wearing?

항상 기분 좋게 만드는 복장이 있다면요?

I feel good when I wear clothes that fit me perfectly. Even if it’s the same clothes, it feels different depending on your mood that day. I feel great when I get dressed one day, look in the mirror, and think that it fits me perfectly and suits me well.

딱 맞는 옷을 입으면 기분이 좋아요. 같은 옷이라도 그날 기분에 따라 느낌이 달라요. 옷을 입고 거울을 보면서, 딱 맞고 잘 어울린다고 생각하면 기분이 좋습니다.

What are your favorite pieces from Penshoppe? How do you like wearing or styling them?

펜숍에서 제일 좋아하는 옷은 무엇인가요? 어떻게 입거나 스타일링하는 것을 좋아하세요?

I liked the pieces from the Retro Pop collection. They were stylish and unique, and I loved the fact that it evoked memories from the past and the feeling of nostalgia. I would recommend them as daily wear but also on days when you want to feel special.

저는 레트로 팝 컬렉션의 곡들이 좋았어요. 세련되고 독특했어요, 그리고 과거의 추억을 불러일으키고 향수를 불러일으킨다는 점이 좋았어요. 데일리 웨어로 추천하지만 특별한 느낌을 받고 싶은 날에도 추천합니다.

Speaking of Penshoppe, what makes you say yes to being a brand ambassador?

펜숍 얘기가 나와서 말인데, 브랜드의 홍보대사가 된 것에 대해 어떻게 생각하세요?

I knew about Penshoppe before I became an ambassador. I’ve always thought of Penshoppe as a stylish and trendy fashion brand, so I was thrilled to have the opportunity to become an ambassador. I’m excited to show everyone the upcoming fun projects with Penshoppe.

펜숍은 홍보대사가 되기 전부터 알고 있었어요. 펜숍을 멋지고 트렌디한 패션 브랜드로 생각해왔기 때문에 홍보대사가 될 수 있는 기회가 생겨 감격스러웠습니다. 펜숍과 함께 곧 있을 재미있는 프로젝트들을 모두에게 보여드릴 수 있어서 설레요.

What about Penshoppe did you feel aligns with you and your personal style?

펜숍의 어떤 점이 당신과 당신의 개인적인 스타일에 어울린다고 느꼈나요?

I’ve always been interested in fashion, so being able to try various styles was the biggest appeal. I like the fact that I can try different styles depending on variables such as my mood or the weather, rather than being limited to one style.

평소 패션에 관심이 많았기 때문에 다양한 스타일을 시도해 볼 수 있는 것이 가장 큰 매력이었습니다. 한 가지 스타일에 국한되지 않고 기분이나 날씨 등 변수에 따라 다양한 스타일을 시도할 수 있다는 점이 좋습니다.

Do you have plans of visiting Penshoppe in the Philippines and your Filipino fans here?

필리핀의 펜숍과 필리핀 팬들을 방문할 계획이 있나요?

Anytime I get the chance. Although it may be difficult right now due to COVID-19, once things get better, I would love to meet my fans in the Philippines because I know it will be a really special moment.

기회가 있을 때마다요. 비록 COVID-19로 인해 당장은 힘들겠지만, 일단 상황이 나아지면 필리핀에 있는 팬들을 만나고 싶습니다. 정말 특별한 순간이 될테니까요. 

Of all the characters you’ve played, which of them is most like your personal style?

지금까지 연기한 캐릭터들 중에서 어떤 캐릭터가 당신의 스타일과 가장 비슷합니까?

I think Si-woo from “Forecasting Love and Weather” resembles me the most. He is the brightest character I’ve played, and I related to him a lot because we share the same bright, positive personality. The director even told me that Si-woo and I have a 100% synchro rate. :)

저는 '기상청 사람들'의 시우가 저를 가장 닮았다고 생각해요. 시우는 제가 연기한 캐릭터 중 가장 밝은 캐릭터인데, 밝고 긍정적인 성격이 많이 닮았어요. 감독님은 시우와 제가 싱크로율이 100% 라고까지 말씀하셨어요. :)

As an actor, how do you deal with the need to always look put together in public, in terms of how you dress?

배우로서, 공식 석상에서 단정하게 입어야 할 때는 어떻게 하나요?

I think it’s important to maintain a neat and tidy appearance at official events. It’s something I’m always trying to be cautious of, but I’m also working hard to present new looks that are both stylish and trendy.

공식 행사에서는 단정하고 깔끔하게 유지하는 것이 중요하다고 생각합니다. 항상 조심하는 부분이지만, 스타일리시하면서도 트렌디하게 새로운 모습을 선보이기 위해 노력하고 있습니다.

How do you develop chemistry with your co-stars?

동료 배우들과의 케미는 어떻게 발전시키나요?

I don’t feel compelled to create chemistry on purpose. The shoot usually goes on for about three to four months, so it seems that the chemistry naturally develops as we work together on set. I’ve been very lucky to have great co-stars who allowed me to deliver work with great chemistry each time.

일부러 케미를 만드려고 애쓰지는 않아요. 촬영이 보통 3~4개월 정도 진행되다 보니 촬영장에서 호흡을 맞추면서 자연스럽게 케미가 발전하는 것 같습니다. 저는 운이 좋았죠, 매번 좋은 케미로 작품을 할 수 있게 해준 훌륭한 동료 배우들이 있었으니까요.

You’ve already worked on a variety of genres since you’ve started acting. Is there a show/movie/genre you still dream of doing?

연기를 시작한 이후로 이미 다양한 장르를 작업하셨잖아요. 아직도 하고 싶은 쇼/영화/장르가 있나요?

I want to try acting in genres like action and noir. I’m curious to see how I would handle such genres, and want to continue taking on new challenges. If I ever have the opportunity, I would be honored and showcase my best efforts.

액션이나 누아르 같은 장르에서 연기를 해보고 싶어요. 그런 장르를 어떻게 다뤄야 할지 궁금하고, 앞으로도 계속 새로운 도전을 해보고 싶습니다. 제게 기회가 주어진다면 영광스럽고 최선을 다하겠습니다.

목록 스크랩 (0)
댓글 4
댓글 더 보기
새 댓글 확인하기

번호 카테고리 제목 날짜 조회
이벤트 공지 [🌸수려한🌸] 나 홀로 자연광 받은 듯, 속광 가득 매끈광 쿠션 <더 블랙 텐션 핏 메쉬쿠션> 체험 이벤트 601 08.21 23,021
공지 더쿠 이미지 서버 gif -> 동영상 변환 기능 적용(GIF 원본 다운로드 기능 개선) 07.05 944,293
공지 ▀▄▀▄▀【필독】 비밀번호 변경 권장 공지 ▀▄▀▄▀ 04.09 2,098,052
공지 공지접기 기능 개선안내 [📢4월 1일 부로 공지 접힘 기능의 공지 읽음 여부 저장방식이 변경되어서 새로 읽어줘야 접힙니다.📢] 23.11.01 5,753,966
공지 비밀번호 초기화 관련 안내 23.06.25 7,105,521
공지 ◤더쿠 이용 규칙◢ [스퀘어/핫게 중계 공지 주의] 20.04.29 23,408,890
공지 ◤성별 관련 공지◢ [언금단어 사용 시 무통보 차단] 16.05.21 24,651,814
공지 알림/결과 💙 송강하세요 Ι 작품컨텐츠 정리 💜 5 23.12.13 6,088
공지 알림/결과 💙📚송강 단어장 [23.01.13 ver.]📚💜 19 21.05.22 16,078
공지 알림/결과 💙🍡송편이들🍡인구조사💜 185 21.05.16 14,429
모든 공지 확인하기()
19999 잡담 오늘 좋알람 나온지 5년 됐대 1 17:33 29
19998 잡담 송모닝💙강모닝💜 9 05:44 127
19997 잡담 D-405 5 00:43 61
19996 잡담 이거 진짜 많이 봤는데 강이 옷에 하트 붙은거 지금 알았어 3 08.21 154
19995 잡담 송강 맞아요! 4 08.21 161