메뉴 건너뛰기

스퀘어 [Teen Vogue] 인터뷰 허접한 번역
881 19
2021.05.12 13:09
881 19

NCT’s Mark Lee on Dreams, Instagram Poetry, and Growing Up

엔시티 마크의 꿈, 인스타그램의 시(글들), 그리고 성장기

Mark has a lot going on — but he’s making time for poetry, introspection, and, of course, the members of NCT Dream.

마크는 굉장히 바쁘다--그렇지만 그는 시 쓰기, 자아성찰, 그리고 물론 엔시티 드림에게 시간을 쏟고 있다. 

- Vivien Wu 님

(허접한 번역 미리 사과할게 ㅠㅠㅠ 말투 로봇같을 거임...번역 많이 안해봐서 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 그리고 띄어쓰기랑 맞춤법도 미리 미안 ㅠ 틀린거 있으면 알려줘 바로 고칠게!)

“I’ve been thinking about dreams a lot these days!” Mark Lee exclaims over Zoom from SM Entertainment’s Seoul headquarters.

The 21-year-old leader of NCT Dream is enthusiastic as he mulls over the meaning of dreams, his back against a wall of pink and yellow flowers assembled by his fellow NCT members. He’s wearing a simple, white tee, and when he gestures with his hands, you can catch glimpses of the friendship ring that all seven members of NCT Dream wear as a symbol of their bond.

- "저는 최근에 '꿈'에 대한 생각을 많이 하고 있어요!" 서울의 SM 엔터테인먼트 사옥에 있는 마크를 줌을 통해 만나게 됐다. 

올해 21살의 엔시티 드림의 리더 마크는 NCT 멤버들이 꾸민 핑크색과 노랑색 꽃이 가득한 배경에 등을 기댄 채 꿈에 관한 깊은 이야기를 꺼내기 시작했다. 그가 입은 심플한 흰색티와 함께 일곱명의 드림 멤버들과 맞춘 우정 반지가 돋보였다. 

“I actually feel like dreams hold a large portion of a life, and I’m not just talking about the subconscious dreams that we all have when we sleep,” he continues. “If you put it in a way where dreams are actually things that motivate us, and the drive that keeps us going, especially as a strongly driven person myself, I feel like… a guy with no dreams is like…” He looks up, thinking. “…A car with no engine. So, I think it’s as important as yourself. That’s how deep I go with dreams.”

"저는 꿈이 인생에서 정말 큰 부분을 차지 한다고 생각해요-잘 때 꾸는 그런 꿈만을 말하는게 아니라, 꿈은 우리에게 동기를 부여하고, 우리를 앞으로 나아가게 하며, 저 같이 의지가 강한 (무언갈 하고자 하는 의지가 큰) 사람에게 "꿈이 존재하지 않는다" 라는건....(그는 천장을 보며 잠시 생각하다) ....엔진이 없는 차와 같아요. 그건 (꿈은) 자기자신만큼 중요하다고 생각해요. 제가 생각하는 "꿈"이란 그렇습니다. 

His interest in dreams is fitting, considering that they are also the central, underlying concept to the lore behind NCT Dream’s parent group, NCT. They connect their three subunits, NCT 127, NCT Dream, and WayV, in a complex, Inception-inspired fictional universe where dreams are the only way they can find each other, and where upon uniting they can mix to form new subunits collectively referred to as NCT U. In practical terms, this has resulted in a 23-member mega-group that is multifaceted in every way — from their musical styles and visual aesthetics to their cultural backgrounds and spoken languages.

마크의 꿈에 대한 고찰은 엔시티 드림이 전하고자 하는 메세지와 컨셉에 적절하다. 

NCT 는 총 세 유닛 (NCT 127, NCT DREAM, WayV) 을 인셉션에 영감을 받은 치밀한 세계관으로 엮는다. 이 세계관에서는 멤버들이 서로를 찾을 수 있는 방법은 꿈밖에 없고, 꿈에서 멤버들이 만나는 순간 NCT U라는 새로운 유닛을 형성한다. 이를 통해 NCT 는 멤버가 23명이나 되는 "메가 그룹"이 됐고, 다양한 음악적 스타일과 비쥬얼적 요소를 세계 각국에서 온 멤버들의 문화적인 배경과 언어를 통해 풀어낸다. 

NCT Dream’s original teenage concept meant that members were supposed to “graduate” when they came of age, and as the oldest, Mark was the first to leave the group at the end of 2018. Having grown attached, however, fans were devastated at his departure; after a year of separation, SM announced that the graduation system would be scrapped and that he would rejoin the group. Their new album, Hot Sauce, is the first with Mark in over two years. As fellow member Haechan declared in an interview with Teen Vogue earlier this week, “Mark [is] very special. NCT Dream means Mark.”

엔시티 드림이 원래 가지고 있던 "졸업 제도" 는 멤버들이 성인이 되면 그룹에서 졸업하는 컨셉이었고, 마크는 그룹에서 가장 첫번째로 2018년에 졸업한 멤버였다. 하지만 엔시티 드림을 사랑하는 팬들은 마크가 떠난 것에 힘들어했고, 졸업하고 1년 후 SM은 엔시티 드림에서 졸업제도를 폐지한다는 공지를 냈다. 드림의 새 앨범, "핫소스" 는 멤버들이 마크와 2년만에 함께 하는 앨범이다. 해찬이 지난 인터뷰에서 말하길, "마크는 정말 특별해요. 엔시티 드림이 곧 마크예요. (엔시티 드림 = 마크, 그러니까 엔시티 드림의 전부가 마크라는 뜻이거나 엔시티 드림의 정체성이 곧 마크다 라는 뜻)

But before the rapper led NCT Dream, and before he joined NCT U and NCT 127 and SuperM — the man is in high demand — Mark’s childhood dream was writing. He grew up in Toronto, and through doing school projects and essays quickly discovered that he had a natural way with words. Inspired by Percy Jackson author Rick RiordanHarry Potter, and James Patterson, Mark dreamt of becoming an author, long before he was recruited by SM at a global audition in Canada in 2012. “When I was in school, I was always the kind of guy who would write more than expected, and that became a thing that clicked for me,” he says. “I was like, ‘Maybe it’s something that I naturally do?’ But then that kind of turned into rap writing too, so I guess they kind of clicked together.” It explains his prolific career as a lyricist; since debuting, he’s amassed over 30 songwriting credits across his various groups, contributing to songs as iconic as NCT U’s “Boss,” NCT 127’s “Cherry Bomb,” and NCT Dream’s “Chewing Gum.”

엔시티 드림을 리더로써 이끌어가기 이전에 (그리고 NCT U, 127, 그리고 슈퍼엠에 합류하기 전에--마크를 원하는 곳이 아주 많다) 마크의 어릴 적 꿈은 작가가 되는 것이었다. 그는 캐나타 토론토 출신으로, 학교에서 프로젝트와 에세이를 쓰면서 자신이 글쓰기에 흥미과 재능이 있다는 것을 발견했다. 릭 조던의 퍼시 잭슨, 해리포터, 그리고 제임스 패터슨에 영감을 받았던 마크는 SM 2012 캐나다 글로번 오디션에 합격하기 훨씬 이전부터 작가가 되는 것을 꿈꿨다. 

"제가 학교에 있었을 때는 항상 써야되는 양보다 더 많이 썼던 학생이었고, 글쓰기를 좋아했어요. 이 때 '아 내가 타고나길 글쓰기를 좋아하나?' 하게 된거죠. 그런데 이런점이 랩 가사 쓰는 걸로 된걸 보니, 어쩌다보니 잘 맞아떨어진 것 같아요." 

이런 점은 마크의 뛰어난 문장력/작사력을 설명한다. 데뷔 이후 그는 30곡 이상에 작사/작곡 크레딧을 올렸다. (보스, 체리밤, 츄잉검 등)

Even with such an extensive body of work, however, penning lyrics hasn’t satiated his appetite for literary expression. In an interview with Japanese magazine Men’s Non-No, he revealed that he still hopes one day to write a book, whether that be a novel, autobiography, or something more philosophical.

In the meantime, he’s taken to writing what are basically short poems on his Instagram, which he created just a few months ago. He’s gathered over 4.5 million followers since then, but having such a large audience hasn’t deterred him from being endearingly vulnerable with the way he writes. When I refer to them as poems, he laughs and looks embarrassed, but when I ask him to tell me the stories behind them, he’s enthusiastic again. They’re short, but offer brief glimpses into Mark the writer — sharp, inquisitive, and thoughtful. As pieces of literature, they’re a little rough around the edges, but the sincerity he’s known for shines through, illuminating the introspective, philosophical side that may not be so obvious in person.

많은 곡들의 작사에 참여했음에도 불구하고 그의 글쓰기를 향한 열정은 거기서 끝나지 않았다. "Men's Non-No" 인터뷰에서는 언젠가 책을(책이던, 소설이던, 자서전이던, 아니면 좀 더 철학적인 글이던) 쓰고 싶다는 희망을 밝히기도 했다. 

마크는 그의 생긴지 몇달 안된 인스타그램에 짧은 시를 올리고 있다. 그는 지금까지 450만 이상의 팔로워를 보유하고 있지만, 이런 점 (팔로워수가 많다는 점)은 그의 솔직한 내면을 다 드러내는 글쓰기 활동을 멈추지 않았다.  (여기서 vulnerable 이란 뜻은 마크의 내면까지 다 비추는? 속내를 다 드러내는? 그런 의미로 받아들였어) 내가 그의 글들을 "시" 라고 하자 부끄러워 하는 모습을 보였지만, 내가 글들에 대한 의미를 설명해달라고 하자 마크는 열정적인 모습을 보였다. 그 글들은 짧지만, 마크의 작가로써의 샤프하고, 호기심 가득하고, 생각이 깊은 내면을 드러낸다. 문학적인 완성도로만 봤을 때는 완벽하지 않을지 모르겠지만, 그를 처음 만났을 때는 잘 드러나지 않을지도 모르는 철학적인 내면이 돋보인다. 

His first poem, loosely titled “Late Night Scribbling,” put into words his musings about sleep, thoughts, feelings, and writing. It meanders from topic to topic, hovering between feelings of hope and hopelessness, before ending with a comically awkward “haha.”

“I actually wrote that by imagining how I wanted to organize my Instagram page,” he explains. “I was thinking of creating an Instagram, then I realized that, well, I’m not really a picture kind of guy, I’m not really a travelling kind of guy… I kind of studied who I am first, and I [asked myself], ‘What’s something that I can really portray in an intimate way?’ and it turned out to be writing.”

“I started to brainstorm what kind of topics I could write about, and then from there on, I started to write a little each and every night, and that turned into Late Night Scribbling,” he continues. “That kind of gave me courage to start Instagram in the first place, that piece of writing.”

Two weeks later, he followed it up with “Black Socks,” a whimsical ode to, well, black socks — complete with accompanying photos of him wearing said socks. Immediately, it feels more confident and cohesive than its predecessor. Using the neat and tidy look of black socks as a metaphor, he describes his own mindset for living life: “Pleasure from perfect alignment; That also goes for my ability to be parallel with my thoughts and actions; I try to live out what’s in my mind, and keep it consistent even when forgotten like a working habit.”

"Late Night Scribbling" (늦은 밤의 끄적임 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ) 이라는 제목을 지닌 그의 첫 시는, 잠, 생각, 감정, 그리고 글쓰기에 관한 그의 생각을 담아낸 작품이다. 

"제가 처음에 인스타 그램을 만들 때, 제가 그렇게 사진 찍는 걸 막 좋아하는 사람이 아니란 걸 알았거든요. 그리고 전 집 밖에서 여행(돌아다니는)하는 스타일도 아니고...제 자신에 대해서 공부를 하고 난 다음, 내가 내 자신을 드러낼 수 있는 가장 친밀한 방법이 뭘끼? 를 생각했죠. 그게 글쓰기라는 걸 깨달았어요."

"어떤 주제에 대해 쓸 수 있는지 생각하기 시작했고, 그 이후에 매일 밤 조금씩 글을 쓰기 시작했어요. 그게 바로 "Late Night Scribbling" 이 된거구요. 이게 바로 제가 인스타그램을 시작할 수 있도록 용기를 줬어요."

2주후, "Black Slocks" 라는 제목으로 까만 양말에 대한 재미있는/유머러스한 송시(까만 양말에 대한 웃긴 고찰..이라고 해야하나)를 포스팅 했다. 까만 양말을 통한 은유를 통해 인생을 바라보는 그의 시각을 그려냈다. "난 내 생각와 행동이 일치하는 것에 행복함/만족감을 느낀다. 내가 생각하는 것들을 행동으로 옮기려고 하고, 일이 많아서 잊어버릴 것 같아도 언행일치에 신경을 쓰려고 한다" << 이 거지 같은 해석....마크야 미안..... 한마디로 마크는 자신이 계획하거나 내면적으로 생각하던걸 실제로 행동으로 옮기고, 그런 자신을 보면서 인생의 만족감을 느낀다고 말하는 것 같아

Comments on the posts praise his writing and encourage him to continue sharing these small pieces of himself. On the stage, Mark takes on a confident, larger-than-life persona, while in vlogs and spoken interviews, he’s a bubbly character full of laughter and boyish charm. What the poems show is that, beneath these outer appearances, there’s another layer of complexity that is yet to be fully explored, and it’s not surprising that fans want to know more.

His day job as a K-pop idol doesn’t allow a lot of time for hobbies, though, and he confesses to not having written much lately. Despite that, he’s determined to stay in the industry for as long as possible. “Longevity is something that I’ve always been aiming for,” he says. “I’m willing to do this for a long time, and that requires a lot of work. I’m willing to take that as a challenge and I’m trying to stay as long as I can, but with quality.”

댓글에는 팬들로부터 계속 글을 쓰고 그의 내면의 조각들을/생각들을 공유해달라는 말이 많다. 무대에서 마크는 자신감 있는 사람이지만, 브이로그나 인터뷰에서는 해맑고 소년같은 매력이 가득한 사람이다. 그의 시는 그의 외면에서는 알 수 없는, 마크의 깊은 생각들이 존재한다는 것을 보여줬고, 팬들이 그의 글을 좋아하는 건 어ㅉ

케이팝 아이돌로써 바쁜 나날들을 보내는 그에게는 아쉽게도 취미 생활을 위한 시간이 충분치 않았고, 그 스스로도 최근에는 글을 쓰지 못했다고 한다. 그러나 글쓰기는 꾸준히 이어나가고 싶다고 밝혔다. "꾸준히 무언갈 하는게 항상 저의 목표예요. 글 쓰는 건 오래 하고 싶고, 많은 노력이 필요하겠지만 계속 노력하고 좋은 퀄리티의 글을 써나가고 싶어요."

That focus on quality informs his preparations for the upcoming promotions with NCT Dream. In both their fictional world and ours, NCT Dream are a central component of NCT by virtue of their unique focus on growth — the seven members were aged between 14 and 17 when the group first debuted in 2016. Fast-forward five years, and the members are now 19 to 21, having reached a milestone in January when the youngest, Jisung, finally became a legal adult in Korea. When asked if he feels like an adult yet, though, Mark gives an extremely relatable answer with zero hesitation.

“I still feel like I’m in middle school, I’m gonna be totally honest. I swear to God, I feel like I’m… All right, I’ll put it up — I feel like I’m in high school!” He laughs. “I even had this talk with Jisung, ‘cos he’s the latest that turned into an adult. He said that he still feels like he’s a student, he doesn’t feel like he’s 20 [19 in international age] right now.”

그의 "높은 퀄리티" 를 향한 집중력은 엔시티 드림의 새 앨범의 준비 과정에서도 엿보인다. 엔시티의 세계관과 현실에서의 엔시티 드림은 "성장"을 지향한다는 점에서 엔시티의 중점에 있다. 일곱명의 멤버들은 2016년에 데뷔했을 당시 만 14세 에서 17세 였고, 5년이 지난 지금 막내인 지성이 포함 모두가 성인이 됐다는 점에서 굉장한 성장을 해왔다. "성인이 된 소감이 어떻냐" 는 질문에 마크는 망설임 없이 대답했다:

"저는 아직 중학생인 것 같고.....아 사실...저 아직 고등학교에 있는 것 같아요!!" (그가 웃으며) "이 얘기 지성이랑도 했었는데, 가장 최근에 성인이 된 멤버거든요. 지성이도 20살 안 같고 학생같은 느낌이라고 했어요. 

It’s been a long time since all seven Dream members — Mark, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung — have released an album together, and as the first full-length album since their debut, the fan anticipation is palpably intense. Mark himself has mentioned in various vlogs how important he believes this comeback to be, and that conviction becomes obvious whenever he talks about it.

“We had a talk all together, the seven of us, without any cameras or anything. I brought all the guys together and we talked before the whole momentum started, and I said that I’m willing to put my everything on this one. Like, I always had, but I feel like… the whole universe, or like— ” He pauses, trying to figure out how to articulate himself, and his next line is the most emphatic of our whole conversation. “There are things that are out of our control, but we can see and feel when the pieces match together sometimes, and I feel like this specific moment, this particular album, kind of had those essential parts.”

이렇게 칠드림--마크, 런쥔, 제노, 해찬, 재민, 천러, 지성--이 모여서 앨범작업을 한건 오랜만이고, 첫 정규앨범이라는 점에서 팬들의 기대가 커보인다. 마크 또한 여러 브이로그(자컨)에서 이번 컴백이 얼마나 중요한지 말해왔다. 

"카메라 없을 때 저희 일곱 명이서 단체얘기를 한적이 있어요. 난 이번 앨범에 모든 것을 다 쏟아 붓겠다고 말이에요. 이번엔 모든 우주가 마치..우리의 컨트롤에서 벗어난 일들도 있지만 가끔 모든게 딱 맞아 떨어지는 순간이 있다고 느끼는, 전 그게 바로 지금, 이 앨범을 준비하는 순간이라고 믿어요. (마치 우주의 이치 처럼 딱! 맞아떨어지는, 중요한 시점이 지금이라고 말하고 싶었던 것 같아)

He’s thinking about all of the context surrounding this comeback: the group’s coming of age, the reunion of all seven members, the scale of the album, the fact that Jisung has only just recovered from a leg injury that meant he couldn’t dance for months — even the fact that 2020 was, against all odds, the best year yet for NCT, with release after release bringing them unprecedented success and momentum.

“I felt that coming and I explained all of that [to the group],” he continues. “This whole period of time has a lot of meaning to it, and we’re not taking that for granted, we’re working hard.” With everything that’s happened, Hot Sauce is a historic moment for NCT Dream, and that’s been reflected in their numbers — the album clocked over 1.7 million pre-orders, obliterating their previous record of 500,000 for last year’s EP, Reload.

마크는 이 앨범 작업의 의미와 모든 배경을 다 고려하고 있다: 모든 멤버들이 성인이 된 점, 칠드림으로 다시 만나게 된점, 앨범의 스케일 (첫 정규!), 지성이 몇개월간 무릎부상으로 춤도 추지 못한 점-- 2020년이 엔시티에게는 굉장히 의미 있는 한 해 였음에도 불구하고 말이다. 

"이런 제 생각을 멤버들한테 다 설명했어요. 지금 이 순간이 굉장히 중요하고 의미있고, 저희는 그걸 알고 더 열심히 할거라고."

그걸 입증하듯, 앨범 맛(Hot Sauce)는 드림에게는 역사적인 순간이다--선주문량은 170만장으로, 작년 리로드의 선주문량 50만장 기록을 깨부셔버렸다. 

Their familial bond and the success that has come with it is the culmination of years spent living, working, and growing up together. The members have collectively missed out on key experiences that most teenagers might take for granted, distanced as they are from normal life, and the group also benefits from an unusually loose adherence to traditional Korean age hierarchy. The result is a brotherhood that goes beyond just being colleagues. “What we have is pretty intimate, and it’s also genuine,” Mark says.

그의 가족같이 끈끈한 유대감과 드림의 성공은 몇 년간 함께 지내고, 일하고, 성장한 배경이 뒷받침한다. 멤버들 모두 보통의 청소년이라면 경험했을 여러가지 일들을 놓쳤지만, 나이가 굉장히 어리다는 점은 (연차에 비해) 굉장한 장점이다. 단순한 동료로써가 아닌 형제들이 가진 유대감을 가지고 있다. 

"저희 관계는 굉장히 가까우면서도, 서로 진심이에요." (마크)

About his role, he is matter of fact. “I’m by far the most easily approachable punching bag for the team. I am not… complaining…” He laughs. “But all jokes aside, I feel like my role for this team… Yes, I am the oldest and I am the leader but I’m also… In Korea, in the culture, age is very important, but we’ve come so far that all those borders kind of just vanished and we’re all pretty much friends, and I guess I’m just a friend of theirs too.”

It’s true that, despite being the leader, his friendly personality and endearingly awkward mannerisms mean that he commands about as much authority as a small puppy. Instead, much like a puppy, he is showered with love and affection (fellow member Chenle refers to Mark as his son and his actual puppy Daegal as Mark’s little sister), but that doesn’t mean he isn’t a dependable leader figure. The opposite is true — in Renjun’s words, Mark’s presence unites the group in a way that makes him irreplaceable.

마크는 "저는 팀내에서 제일 만만(친근한 ㅋㅋㅋ)한 펀칭백이에요. 저는.......괜...찮아요 (불평하지 않아요)" (웃으며) "그런데 정말로 그게 제 역할이라고 믿어요. 제가 가장 나이가 많고 리더이긴 하지만, 한국에서 나이가 중요하긴 해도 저희는 함께한 세월이 저희를 친구같은 느낌으로 만들어줬어요. 전 드림 멤버들의 친구예요."

리더이긴 하지만 마크의 숫기 없으면서도 프렌들리한 성격인 마치 작은 강아지 같은 느낌을 준다. 강아지처럼 사랑으로 가득하지만 (천러는 실제로 마크는 자신의 아들, 자신의 반려견 대갈을 마크의 여동생이라고 칭한다) 그게 리더로써 의지할 수 없다는 의미는 절대 아니다. 드림의 응집력은 마크의 대체불가한 존재감에서 비롯된다. 

And while this may be the fifth year since their debut, in the grand scheme of things, the members of NCT Dream are still very, very young — by most standards, they would still be considered to have their entire careers ahead of them. Growth has brought them here, but where does Mark think it will take them in the future?

“Growing just never stops for us, I can see us growing continuously, endlessly,” he replies. “What the future holds is something that we will never know, but we always do try to prepare during the present, and so with whatever time we have currently and with whatever album, or whatever stage, or whatever piece of music it may be, we’re willing to make sure that we have the next one coming too.”

A final thought. “I’m glad that we’re striving for that, ‘cos we started off as…” Mark shakes his head, “…as babies.”

Hot Sauce is out now.

데뷔한지 5년이 지났지만 드림의 멤버들은 아직 매우,매우 어리다--생각하면 커리어적으로는 아직 많은 세월들이 남았다. 드림은 여기까지 성장하며 왔지만, 마크가 생각하는 그들의 미래는 어떨까?

"저희는 성장하는 걸 멈추지 않을것이고, 저희는 끊임없이 자라고 성장할 것 같아요. 미래가 구체적으로 어떻게 될지는 저희 아무도 모르지만, 저희는 항상 현재에 충실하며 준비하고, 그게 어떤 앨범이던, 어떤 무대던, 어떤 노래든 그 현재에 충실히 노력하고 다음에 올 일도 준비할 거예요." 

"이런 생각으로 나아가게 된게 기뻐요. 왜냐하면...(고개를 절레절레 흔들며) 저희가 시작했을 때 저희는 완전히 아기들이었으니까요."

목록 스크랩 (9)
댓글 19
댓글 더 보기
새 댓글 확인하기

번호 카테고리 제목 날짜 조회
이벤트 공지 [💛구달 X 더쿠💛] 순수비타민 함유량 27% 구달 청귤 비타C 27 잡티케어 앰플 체험 이벤트 428 05.11 42,466
공지 공지접기 기능 개선안내 [📢4월 1일 부로 공지 접힘 기능의 공지 읽음 여부 저장방식이 변경되어서 새로 읽어줘야 접힙니다.📢] 23.11.01 3,659,911
공지 비밀번호 초기화 관련 안내 23.06.25 4,413,820
공지 ◤더쿠 이용 규칙◢ 20.04.29 20,789,495
공지 성별관련 공지 (언급금지단어 필수!! 확인) 16.05.21 21,938,023
공지 알림/결과 💚 16일 마크 '200' 발매 💚 5월 드림이들 스케줄✨(0513) 172 23.02.15 56,944
공지 알림/결과 💚🐬 천러생일 박수쳐주세요 더크게 ෆ 🐯🦊🐶🐻🐰🐬🐹 (0601) 🐬💚 170 19.10.13 111,541
모든 공지 확인하기()
256199 잡담 해투 온콘 뜬 거 없지? 1 10:18 40
256198 스퀘어 [🐬] NCT DREAM JAPAN 2ND SINGLE 『Moonlight』 ➫ 2024.06.05💿 10:07 33
256197 잡담 해찬: 멤버들과 함께 스노보드를 타러 가고 싶어요. 지성: 아마 그럴 일은 없을 것 같아요. 2 10:06 120
256196 잡담 자카르타 공연장 준비중인가봐 8 09:57 163
256195 스퀘어 teen vogue 인터뷰 2 09:50 147
256194 교환 일본MD) 한정 아크릴 스탠드 나 : 도쿄 💚 : 나고야 08:16 78
256193 교환 나: 도쿄돔 FC1차 선행 토요일 1장 💚: 도쿄돔 FC1차 일요일1장 1 03:40 165
256192 잡담 도쿄 글패 어때..? 13 03:00 456
256191 잡담 아 드림연구소 마피아게임하는거 봐도봐도 웃기더 1 02:18 118
256190 잡담 옷 똑같은 거 나만 지금 안 거 아니지 3 01:20 425
256189 잡담 코믹스보다 현실에서 더 존잘이잔아 3 00:31 285
256188 스퀘어 마크 rem 인스타그램 (+ 마크 인스타 스토리) 5 00:07 235
256187 잡담 마크솔로 분위기도 너무 좋고 너무 잘생겼다... 3 00:06 93
256186 스퀘어 [🐯] MARK 【200】 MARK ‘200’ M/V Teaser Image (+ 마크 인스타 스토리) 12 00:00 253
256185 스퀘어 재민 인스타그램 9 05.13 355
256184 잡담 대파즈 구성원 3 05.13 344
256183 알림/결과 지성 위버스 댓글 5 05.13 159
256182 잡담 테디팬싸 공지가 드뎌떳네 20 05.13 824
256181 잡담 챌린지 찍을때 한프레임에 전부 다 나오게 찍어줬음좋겠다 5 05.13 287
256180 잡담 아 진짜 개웃기넼ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2 05.13 372