메뉴 건너뛰기

잡담 귀국후 방송에서 한 인터뷰(영상_번역영어)
346 0
2017.04.06 21:26
346 0

출처는 (https://twitter.com/cantilover/status/849365358909804544)

영어가능한 덬들은 한번 번역 보면서 들으면 좋을 듯. 하뉴 립밤 바른것 같은데 이날 너무 이쁘다

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlD1GkAO2eo

I1: Thank you for coming here after your long trip! Hanyu-san, it hasn’t been long but how are you feeling about winning for the first time in three seasons?

Y: Honestly, I am very happy. Especially since my performance was good, I’m feeling very happy.

I1: On top of having a perfect performance, you had a deserving score, which I will be asking more about later. “Sense of accomplishment” is what has left an impression on me after this competition. Do you feel like this because you won your battle against yourself?

Y: I was suffering throughout this season, especially in my free, so yes, I do feel an accomplishment.

I1: And Uno-senshu, this season has been crazy for you!

S: Yes, but I feel like this was an enriching year.

I1: How do you feel after Worlds, especially considering your results from last season?

S: Yes, but I think because I had the kuyashii-ness from last worlds, I was able to perform the way I did.

I1: And of course, there's the upcoming Olympic season, and talking while standing isn’t, you know, ideal, so we will be having a commercial break.

~~~says congratulations, well done, etc.~~~

I1: First of all, Hanyu-senshu, this competition has been regarded as a record-breaking high-level competition, and we would like to look back on it. You were 5th after the short program, and you emphasised on how kuyashii you were in the interview, and especially comparing to your interview after your free, we could see how truly kuyashii you were after the short. How do you analyse your short program?

Y: I wasn’t really feeling worried going into it at all, and I had a lot of fun, and it’s a program that all of the audience can enjoy, and in that way, the response was great. But especially because of that, the 5th place and my small mistake felt very heavy upon myself.

I1: With the difference between your scores and the scores of the skater in 1st place, how did you control your feelings in the interval between the short and the free?

Y: In reality I was actually not able to control my feelings. I was so down that people were worried about me before breakfast that day. Despite that, in addition to the support from my team, the support and voices of my fans were the biggest influence.

I1: Do you mean being down as in because you were kuyashii about how you trained so hard this season but you ended up with that short result?

Y: Yes, especially because I was so confident for my short program, like in the practices I felt very good about it.

I1: And that of course means you had to lift your head up again for your free. Did your coach’s words influence that?

Y: No, my coach didn’t really say much about it.

I1: Then what was it?

Y: The voices of my fans. The voices of my fans were really the things that struck me the most.

I1: The thing that I was feeling the most was the thought that I worked so hard for perfect programs in this competition and even after all the training, I wasn’t able to do it again, and that really lowered and lowered my self-confidence. But hearing so many fans believing in me got my confidence back again.

I1: (to I2) You were there at the arena, the sound of the audience was incredible wasn’t it.

I2: Yes, I felt that the cheer of the audience was truly amazing and during Hanyu-senshu’s free, the cheer got louder and louder, and after he ended it felt as if the entire arena was shaking because of the cheers. Were you able to hear these cheers during your programs?

Y: Yes, I heard them clearly. If I’m being specific, right before my 4S combination, I could feel as if the arena was praying for me. And during my steps before my last lutz, I could feel the audience being like ‘Please let Yuzu be standing until the very end!!’

I1: We have some footages of your free here, but how were you feeling going into the free?

Y: I mean, everyone was worrying about the 30 seconds before starting the program, I mean I was worried about it too myself.

I1: Yes, you were a bit behind 30 seconds in your short, and received deductions, were you very conscious of that in your free?

Y: I was conscious of it myself and I could feel the crowd being like “30 seconds Yuzu 30 seconds”, which was quite good for me because instead of having to worry about the program, I had my mind in that moment on what I had to do in that present moment.

I1: (referring to the clip of the 4lo) Around this moment were you feeling calm?

Y: Yes, because I believed that if I land the 4lo, I would be able to complete the second half.

I1: (clip goes on to before the 4S3T) Were you very conscious of the combination?

Y: Yes, very. But the practice runs felt very good, and I really worked on the form and the concept of it so I felt pretty confident.

I1: (clip at the 4S3T) Watching this, how do you feel about it?

Y: I am satisfied because I think it’s quality was 80%.

I1: (clip at the finish of the program) What was going in your mind here?

Y: Right here I was thinking about which ‘guts’ pose I should do.

I1: Wow!!! Very Yuzuru Hanyu!! (watches clip) There was a female fan who was maybe older than me crying behind you in that clip.

I2: There were many fans who were already crying since the middle of the performance.

I1: How do you feel as a figure skater that there are fans crying because of your performances?

Y: Well, one of the biggest reasons why I decided to continue after the 2011 disaster was because of a moment like that. Us athletes don’t get that type of reaction very often, but I feel like that type of moment is quite frequent in figure skating. We get a lot of power from the fans support all the time, and I think we ourselves get more emotional than the fans, knowing how emotional our fans get because of our performances.

I1: At the beginning of your performance there was a sense of nerves from the crowd, but as it went on, the clapping got louder and louder. Did you hear the claps?

Y: Yes, very clearly.

I1: Does the clapping contribute into your energy?

Y: Well, my entire focus was on every element of my performance. Of course I was able to hear everyone’s cheering, but I feel like this time I was really able to skate while hearing every second of the music.

I1: You mentioned that this season was very tough for you in the earlier interview. Do you feel as if this free program was the best you did this season?

Y: Yes, but rather than thinking it was my abilities, I believe it was everyone’s strength which pushed me high.

I1: Uno-senshu, you were watching Yuzuru’s entire performance and his scores, and we could hear that you immediately exclaimed, “That was perfection!!” How did his performance feel for you?

S: Honestly, it was so perfect that apart from those words I was speechless.

I1: How did his performance affect yours?

S: After seeing his amazing performance, rather than being nervous, I knew that with my current capacity didn’t compare to his, so I just thought, “I’ll just do whatever I have to do.”

I1: Uno-san, how do you feel about the phrase “The best feeling for a figure skater is when their performance is perfect and the score they get is high/deserving”?

S: Hmm yes, on top of everyone skating perfect performances, the scores...well I think it’s important to not be too conscious towards the scores, but in the end this is a sport so there will be a result, so I believe that the best circumstance would be if everyone skates a good performance and that everyone can be satisfied and be happy with their scores.

I1: How do you feel about this Hanyu-san? Skating perfectly and evaluating the struggle with yourself? Competitions are like this right?

Y: This one especially, yes. Starting from the short, one could see a very difficult battle throughout this entire competition.

I1: Even though we as spectators can see this to an extent, we have not been in this setting before so we don’t know a lot of the things you all feel. However, we saw Plushenko-san’s post congratulating you saying “From 5th to 1st, you really showed me what an amazing champion you are. Congratulations Yuzuru!!!” How do you feel about those words?

Y: I was very thoughtful of it especially since it was right after he announced his retirement. Even though I am skating right now with a lot of weight on my back, I hope to be as strong of a skater as he is one day.

I1: As Yuzuru mentioned, Plushenko announced his retirement last week. How do you feel about that? Do you have any words to your senpai?

Y: The only words I have are “Thank you”. But since we believe that he will keep being an influential part of figure skating, we are very excited as skaters to see what he will do in the future.

I1: That is true, as a coach now, there might be a chance you’ll see him at competitions again. And Uno-senshu, this worlds, both your short and free broke your personal record, and broke total of 300. (his free clip plays) Rewatching again now, how do you feel about your performances?

S: Yes, I was very happy that I was able to be smiling throughout both the short and the free, and was able to skate my very best in both the short and the free on this stage.

I1: This season, you added a new quad in the middle of your season. This doesn’t happen quite often does it?

S: Hmmm I did not know of that (laughs).

I1: Do you feel like “wow amazing I really am maturing, I can do it”?

S: Rather than that feeling, it’s more like this season has felt so long for me as there was always something new I was doing. Thinking back now to this time last year, it feels like such a long time ago when I only had one quad, and this really makes me feel like “wow, what a season I was able to have”.

I1: You were able to medal at every competition you competed in. Hanyu-senshu, how do you see Uno-senshu?

Y: He’s very trustworthy that I was able to focus on myself, I am very thankful of him.

I1: What do you mean when you say thankful?

Y: Since this competition determined the number of spots for the Olympics, everyone was nervous to an extent, especially in the ladies with the ace, Miyahara, withdrawn. However, in the mens, I safely believed that if I did my own thing, we would get our 3 spots.

I2: Regarding this ‘feeling of security’ Uno-senshu you also mentioned this when talking about Yuzuru.

S: Yes, I thought that after seeing Yuzu-kun skate, but going into this I really felt that I could concentrate on my own thing and my own performance, so I had no worries at all. My main goal was to do what I couldn’t do last year.

I1: Well this season was really a season where you did everything that you couldn’t do at last worlds wasn’t it?

S: I ended with a very kuyashii result at last worlds, and I practiced this entire season so I wouldn’t go through that again, and so I am honestly so happy about how this competition shaped out to be.

I1: Yes, the 1-2 finish was incredible. The spots for next Olympics is determined by the sum of the first two places of the skaters in that country, and based on your results, the sum is 3. We couldn’t have had a better result than that. Now, speaking of your relationship, you two are three years apart, and have known each other well since the junior days, right Hanyu-san?

Y: Since novice, actually. (2009 Junior Japanese Nationals clip playing) This clip is from juniors but (11 year old Shoma comes on clip and everyone starts “awwww kawaii”-ing) my last novice year was when we were first in the same competition, and since we’re 3 years apart, our novice years barely collided, but I really always thought “he is such a good skater”.

I1: (Shoma shaking Yuzuru’s hand comes on clip) Look at this! This is 2009’s...You were so small Uno-senshu!!!! (Podium on the clip) Here you two were 1-3 but at worlds you two were 1-2, Uno-san were you able to even imagine this happening?

S: Even though Yuzu-kun was already an amazing skater before, he just kept going higher and higher and he’s become like someone who’s up above the clouds for me, and it’s always been a goal of mine to be like him, and that is still my motivation to practicing. Even though I am still nowhere as near as where he is, it’s like a dream to me that I was able to leave this result in the same stage as Yuzu-kun.

I1: Hanyu-senshu do you feel your reliable kouhai maturing?

Y: Yes, but I always knew he would come this high.

I1: Hanyu-san you are 3 years older than Uno-san, which means you are now in the same generation as the upcoming working people (people who began working this April after graduating). There are many questions for you from these people, as you have been very involved in society.

(video clip plays of people asking him several questions such as “which aspect do you put your most work in?” “how do you get back up when something brings you down?” and “do you not get nervous?”)

I1: So Hanyu, which aspect do you put your most work in?

Y: That is very hard to answer.

I1: I understand, but in addition to technique, mental preparation has to be worked on too correct? It must get harder as you get on your level.

Y: Well for us, since we are athletes, there’s always a goal that we are working towards. I don’t know if that will be relevant for others but…

I1: Maybe people should just set their own “Olympics” or “Worlds”?

Y: Yes, exactly.

I1: And what about “how to not get nervous”?

(Yuzu gestures to Shoma)

I1: Oh, is it better to ask Uno-senshu?

Y: He has a stronger mentality than I do (literal translation of the Japanese idiom: he has a hairier heart than I do).

S: Uhhh I mean there is no way to get rid of nerves, I mean if you think “I can’t make a mistake” of course there’s gonna be nerves. But if you think, “I’ll have fun”, it lifts up the nerves a bit.

I1: I feel like you have to train how to handle pressure though, right?

Y: Yes, but it’s definitely about getting used to it. For example, I am actually very nervous right now, like my hands are sweating so much!

I1: (touches his palms) Aaaah!

Y: But since we’re so used to competitions, we are mostly used to handling the pressure. When young people go into their jobs for the first time, it’s things that they’re not used to, so I believe the best way is to assimilate yourself into that environment.

I1: There’s actually more questions from the people.

(video clip plays of people asking more questions like “what do you do at home?” and “your skin is so clear, do you use face masks after taking a bath?”

I1: That is true, both of your skins are so clear, but do you guys use facemasks after showering?

Y: Nope, not at all.

I1: What about skin care?

S: I don’t do it at all and I get scolded for it often.

I1: But for a good body condition, do you guys pay attention to health/the food you’re eating?

Y: Not really.

I1: What?? And Uno-senshu?

S: This, I can’t contribute anything to.

I1: What are these world gold and silver medalists?1?! And what about weight?

Y: Recently, yes. But a year ago or half a year ago I didn’t think about anything. I never even stepped on the weight.

I2: Is it because eating food that you like contribute positively?

Y: Positively speaking I guess it does!

I1: I mean you two are getting amazing results so I’m sure there is something positive in that.

~~~commercial break~~~

I1: Next season is Olympics season. Do you guys already have an image you are aiming for?

Y: Well even this season all I’ve been thinking about is how to heighten my level.

I1: We had you two to write your goals for Pyeongchang. Please show us!

(Yuzuru’s says “Being the best version of myself”, Shoma’s says “Winning against myself”)

I1: Uno-senshu, “winning against yourself”

S: The most kuyashii feeling is when you lose against yourself, so that’s the one thing I do not want to experience again.

I1: And Hanyu-san, “being the best version of myself”

Y: When nearing the Olympic season, we get more nervous and impatient during our practices, based on my previous experiences, and so I would like to think about how I could use that for my benefit this next season.

I1: And Uno-san I’m assuming you mean your jumps as well?

S: Yes, I still haven’t perfected anything yet, so I would like to improve every element.

I1: And Hanyu-san?

Y: Yes, I agree. I will work on everything.

I1: And will your programs be something more ‘attacking’?

Y: Yes, like I’ve said before, skating is not all about the jumps, so I will work and improve everything.

I1: A beautiful, most perfect program is your aim, I’m assuming.

I2: The competition is high already, and it’s gonna be even higher by this time next season.

I1: So presently we’re witnessing your battles against yourselves, is something I’ve re-realized. To wrap up, Uno-san, what is the thing you want to do most right now?

S: I really want to skate.

I1: And Hanyu-san

Y: I would like to put a lot of work in practices!

I1: This really shows their true feelings. Thank you so much to you both!

Y and S: Thank you.
목록 스크랩 (0)
댓글 0
댓글 더 보기
새 댓글 확인하기

번호 카테고리 제목 날짜 조회
이벤트 공지 [🌿에센허브 x 더쿠🌿] 에센허브 티트리 컨트롤 인 카밍 앰플 체험 이벤트 259 05.01 45,944
공지 ▀▄▀▄▀【필독】 비밀번호 변경 권장 공지 ▀▄▀▄▀ 04.09 860,774
공지 공지접기 기능 개선안내 [📢4월 1일 부로 공지 접힘 기능의 공지 읽음 여부 저장방식이 변경되어서 새로 읽어줘야 접힙니다.📢] 23.11.01 3,410,138
공지 비밀번호 초기화 관련 안내 23.06.25 4,176,126
공지 ◤더쿠 이용 규칙◢ 20.04.29 20,582,699
공지 성별관련 공지 (언급금지단어 필수!! 확인) 16.05.21 21,667,618
공지 알림/결과 💙🧸하뉴 유즈루 카테고리 인구 조사(기한 없음)🧸💙 72 22.02.28 6,575
공지 알림/결과 💙 🧸하뉴 유즈루 추천 경기영상 모음🧸 💙 34 22.02.25 8,392
모든 공지 확인하기()
4845 스퀘어 2024년 하뉴의 새해 인사💙⛸️ 3 01.01 1,078
4844 잡담 하뉴가 행복했으면 좋겠어. 2 23.11.22 1,427
4843 잡담 올해도 하뉴 생카한대!!! 2 23.11.21 1,282
4842 잡담 어제 cgv에서 라이브뷰잉 본 덬들 있니? 3 23.11.05 1,374
4841 잡담 하뉴 새 공연한다 2 23.09.01 1,726
4840 스퀘어 🆕 설기정 미야비 키 비주얼 2 23.08.23 1,732